I will stay away from the usual ones of eating & drinking less along with exercising more. No, I will focus more on my area of expertise - digital communications.
A few years back I put together a few, which on inspection, look good for 2018 - specifically:
1) Spend less time on Facebook and Google
2) and spending more time on Twitter and DuckDuckGo
3) Avoid reinventing the wheel
4) Keep an eye out for those new tools
5) But above all else, don’t forget the goal!:
You can find more on these here. But as we all know, the hard part isn't making the resolutions; it's sticking to them. So to help you do this check out the Spotify Playlist below:
If that doesn't do it for you and you still need help making your digital activities work for you then get in touch.